Monday, August 15, 2005

Foxy Croppers "A Day To Create" w/ Carol Wingert & Tena Springer

What an AMAZING day! This past Saturday Aug 13 was the Foxy Croppers "Day To Create" class taught by Carol Wingert & Tena Springer. These women are so amazing and talented and they flew to Los Angeles, CA. from AZ. just to teach the Foxy Croppers. This is the second time we’ve had them out here to teach and we will be planning another on in Jan 2006! The projects were so FANTASTIC! The 1st project was a really cute fabric book, the 2nd project was an 80 page hand bound journal made from a cigar box and the 3rd project was this really cute orange & green junk book done with one of Heidi Swapp's Kits! The Foxes all had a great time and we can't wait to do it again!!

I would also like to thank all the ladies that attended this event!! Everyone was just so nice. I hope every that drove in and flew in for this event had a safe trip home. We had such a great turnout! If you are intrested in attending then next "Day To Create" event hosted by the Foxy Croppers, please e-mail me and I will add you to my mailing list for the next one!!

We took tons of picture and you can check them all out HERE!

3 Comments:

yezenia said...

Where was I when this picture was taken?!?

Unknown said...

Hey Yez,

Tena took thta pic with her camera to give to Heidi Swapp!!! It was taken right after we finished the last project!!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link