Monday, September 05, 2005

Argh...Can A Girl Get A Break!

OK, The day started out really nice...I had a few inspections to get done and I figured that they were both in Malibu so I would take a drive down to the beach this morning and get those done. Got down there and it was a beautiful morning and the properties that I had to inspect were both AMAZING!!! One was a beautiful house and the other was the most FANTASTIC horse ranch with eight cottages.

Well, here's where it all goes to HELL......My friend Susy & I had planned to go out and shoot some photos with our new cameras and lenses to get ready for a 20 year reunion shoot we are doing on Saturday.....So, I'm driving to Susy's house and I just get ready to turn the corner on to the street where she lives and BLAM! My car just dies! It Just turns off...and of course today's a holiday and all the auto shops were closed!!! I have soooo much work to get done before I leave for Vegas and now my car has to go in to the shop...... AGAIN!! It was just in the shop a few weeks ago for 4 days!!! WTF!!!

So tomorrow Susy (my lifesaver) is going to pick me up at 8:30am and were going to take my car to get fixed!!! My Dad thinks it might be the timing belt! Like I really have $300 to spend on getting my car fixed right now!!!

Calgon....take me away.....

6 Comments:

Araxi said...

Oh crap Toni! That sucks! Im sorry you had such a messed up day. Keep ya head up mira things will be better. Maybe you will strike it rich in vegas!!! *BIG HUGS*

yezenia said...

That bites. The timing belt on my old car busted when I was on my way to take my last final to get my degree. Talk about crappy timing. Hope it's nothing too serious. Good luck!

Bucket said...

Oh that really sucks!!! I had a car that would die on me every other month. I finally had to get rid of it. Augh I can sense your fustration - still sucks though. I hope it's nothing serious and good luck.

Leesh said...

yes, i agree. you need a break. hope all your car troubles don't hold you back for too long. and aren't friends just wonderful?!

Wendy said...

That sucks Toni. HUGS, and hang in there!!

mattgibson4031 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.