Monday, September 05, 2005

Argh...Can A Girl Get A Break!

OK, The day started out really nice...I had a few inspections to get done and I figured that they were both in Malibu so I would take a drive down to the beach this morning and get those done. Got down there and it was a beautiful morning and the properties that I had to inspect were both AMAZING!!! One was a beautiful house and the other was the most FANTASTIC horse ranch with eight cottages.

Well, here's where it all goes to HELL......My friend Susy & I had planned to go out and shoot some photos with our new cameras and lenses to get ready for a 20 year reunion shoot we are doing on Saturday.....So, I'm driving to Susy's house and I just get ready to turn the corner on to the street where she lives and BLAM! My car just dies! It Just turns off...and of course today's a holiday and all the auto shops were closed!!! I have soooo much work to get done before I leave for Vegas and now my car has to go in to the shop...... AGAIN!! It was just in the shop a few weeks ago for 4 days!!! WTF!!!

So tomorrow Susy (my lifesaver) is going to pick me up at 8:30am and were going to take my car to get fixed!!! My Dad thinks it might be the timing belt! Like I really have $300 to spend on getting my car fixed right now!!!

Calgon....take me away.....

4 Comments:

yezenia said...

That bites. The timing belt on my old car busted when I was on my way to take my last final to get my degree. Talk about crappy timing. Hope it's nothing too serious. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Oh that really sucks!!! I had a car that would die on me every other month. I finally had to get rid of it. Augh I can sense your fustration - still sucks though. I hope it's nothing serious and good luck.

leesh said...

yes, i agree. you need a break. hope all your car troubles don't hold you back for too long. and aren't friends just wonderful?!

Anonymous said...

That sucks Toni. HUGS, and hang in there!!