Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hangin' in Beverly Hills

Yesterday Michelle, Alex & I headed over to Paper Source in Beverly Hills. This store has such great stuff for book making! They also have stamps, some scrapbooking stuff and tons of stationary and invitation stuff! The only thing I bought was some really nice bookboard! I could have dropped tons of money in this store, but I just didn't "need" anything, so all I spent was $5.00! I think that is the least I've ever spent in any kind of craft store!! It's a miracle!

We also had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! Yummy! This is one of my most favorite restaurants! I had the Miso Salmon, which is FANTASTIC!!!!!


We told the waiter that it was Alex's birthday and he brought her a micro mini sundae!! LOL! It was literally one spoonful of ice cream!

After we left Cheesecake Factory we walked around Beverly Hills. We stopped at Tiffany's and did some window shopping.


Before we left we stopped at Sprinkles. It's a cupcake shop! Really cute, but not as good as I though it would be! especially for $3.25 each!!

Finally we took a nice ride home over Coldwater Canyon. We got back to my place at about 4 o'clock and turned on the news to find out that the fires have closed down the freeways and Alex and Michelle couldn't get home! The stayed at my place till about 7'oclock and then decided to brave the freeways, but didn't make it very far! They ended up meeting up with Michelle's hubby, who also couldn't make it home and had dinner. They eventually got home around 11:30pm! Yikes!

3 Comments:

BeckoningChasm said...

Fun, complete unrestricted fun, is a rare pleasure. Glad you got some!

Anonymous said...

Its nice to know you have friends that you can enjoy happy occasions with as well as unpredictable hours.

Paulhphh said...

Its nice to know you have friends that you can enjoy happy occasions with as well as unpredictable hours.