Sunday, September 25, 2005

Vegas Baby

This month my Godparents (Ann & Ben) were here from NY for a visit! I hadent seen them for almost 3 years! Sept. 11th - 14th we went to Las Vegas! I had a really great time just hanging with my family! There was a little drama there, but not enough to spoil the trip!!

The day we got there (Sunday) was a lot of walking and eating!!! We went to the Paris hotel and had lunch at Mon Ami Gabi! It's one of my favorite restaurants in Vegas! I had a chicken & mushroom crape and escargot!!! Yup! I ate snails!! It was YUMMIE!!!

That night Ann and & went to see the Cirque Du Soleil "O"! Ann bought my a ticket for my birthday. She usually sends me money for my birthday, but she had called and asked if I'd like to go see that with her instead of the cash! She is soooo cute!! I just love her!!! Well, the show was just AMAZING!!! I've never seen anything like that! FANTASTIC!!! Now i want to see all the Cirque shows!!! It was like a total fantasy!! So beautiful! We had the best seats too...right smack dab in the middle of the stage....just perfect!


We got up bright and early every morning and went to Arizona Charlies fro breakfast. It's my parents favorite place to eat breakfast and it's soooo cheap!!!

I laid out by the pool for a few hours Monday and Tuesday by myself while the parental units gambled. I'm just not in to loosing money!! I had a really nice time and the pool at the Rio is just beautiful.

I have to say it was very tiring....We walked around quit a bit and my knee was not happy!

All in all it was a great trip and I had a wonderful time with my Godparents!


My Dad @ the Ethel M Factory Garden.
Mom & Dad @ the New Winn Hotel

0 Comments: