Monday, October 03, 2005

Some Family Photos

I just love this picture of me and my Dad! It was taken at my 35th birthday party (9.01.05) and it's my new FAVORITE picture of the two of us. My parents don't share my love for photography and I usually hear..."Another Picture!" But When I get photos like this it's all worth it. :)

My Mom is the worst when it comes to taking pictures. She always talks when you want to take a picture of her and she ends up with her mouth all tweaked! I tell her "Just Smile", don't talk, just smile. Sometimes she actually listens to me and I get a picture like this one.



My Sister is notorious for always having her eyes closed! The only time I can get a good picture of her is if she's outside and laughing. She's really bad at faking a smiles.

2 Comments:

Megan R said...

Wow, you've been busy lately! Those are great photos! my mum does the exact same thing. I always have to tell her to just "shut up" so I can take the photo! lol

Anonymous said...

I am just passing through & notice your nice family pics. Thx for sharing.