Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween!

We had the GREATEST time last night. Susy, Katie, the kids and I met up with Capella, Julie and their kids to go Trick or Treating at the mall. That was kinda beat! We found out when we got there that most of the places were out of candy! I guess they had an event there the day before Halloween....WHAT!?! Why would the do that...Kinda silly if ya ask me....Oh well, on to better things.....We left the mall and went around Julie's parents neighborhood with the kids. They hit the mother load there!!!

I just love this picture to the right of Susy and her Teen Titans, Raven & Robin

After trick or treating we stopped at Taco Bell to grab a bite to eat. Then we headed back to Susy's house to put the kids to bed. after they went down Susy & I headed to West Hollywood for the Halloween Carnival!!! Let me tell ya...it was CRAZY!!!! It took us forever to get down there cause of all the traffic, but when we finally got there the FREAKS we out in all their glory!!! We saw some of the most AMAZING costumes....Here's a few....

Here's the link to my Flickr......There's more pictures of West Hollywood there...Some of them were too risque to post here.


0 Comments: