Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving at the Shearer/Fernandez Houes

Well, since Thanksgiving dinner was canceled at the Rivera house since my mom was in the hospital for most of the day. After I left the hospital I called my BEST FIREND IN THE WHOLE WORLD, Susy and she told me to come right over!!! So, I headed over to the Shearer/Frenandez house.


Once I got there they were still painting their room. I grabbed paint brush and joined in. We painted for a few more hours till dinner was ready. I can't believe I didn't get any paint on my clothes!

The room looks really nice...They laid down hardwood floors and painted the room a mocha and olive green with white trim. It came out GREAT. I can't wait to see it with all their furniture in it.

We finally sat down to eat at about 7:00 and the food was fantastic!!


0 Comments: