Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving Day Morning!

Well, I just spent the last 4 hours in the ER!!!! My mom was having this excruciating pain and spasms so my dad call me this morning at around 10:30 am to tell me he was taking her to the ER. I met them there and there I stayed for 4 hours!!

Well, my mom has Kidney Stones and I guess one of them is too big for her to pass, so she is going to be on meds till tomorrow and then she has to go back and they are going to use some kind of laser to break up the stone so she can pass it!!

Ay iy iy....I felt so bad for her...she was in sooooo much pain...I've never seen her like that before. When I left they had her in IV pain medication and she was feeling a lot better....She was just waiting to see the urologist the she could go home.....

1 Comments:

Jojo* said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she's doing okay. Prayers and hugs your way.
Hope the rest of your Thanksgiving is good.

Joanne*