Saturday, December 31, 2005


Just havin' a little fun with the digital RebelXT! Me and my girls hanging out gettin' ready to ring in the new year!! Were waiting on a few other people to get their butts over here!! Where ya at!?!?! It's 9:00!!!

Dinner was amazing as usual!! Susy's Mom, Gloria made her famous Paella! Oh, its just so yummy! She puts aside a special dish for me with out the shrimp in it..I'm allergic to shell fish! Funny thing though....When Gloria was preparing the Paella I noticed she put this can of stuff in the water before she cooked the rice. I asked her what it was and she said it was chopped seafood. Then she dumped the can in the pan and that's when I saw it...A MUSCLE!!! I tapped Susy on the shoulder and she followed me out of the kitchen....I told Susy...."I can't eat that...It has shell fish in it"! I told her a saw a whole Muscle!! She then explained to me that I have ate that same thing for the last 2 years!! I was like "WHAT", but nothing happened to me....I don't know...maybe it's too small of an amount for me to get a reaction...I don't know...But I do know that I had to go to the hospital twice do to a reaction....Maybe my body is changing...I mean the allergy came all of a sudden out of nowhere, maybe it's going away...Who knows....So, Susy gave me some to take home and when I got back to my place I put it in a container to put in the fridge and right there in "My" rice was TWO, yes TWO muscles!!! I called Susy right away and told her...That's just my luck that the muscle would end up on my plate.....Well, I through that bad boy right down the garbage disposal!!!

Oh, and I can't forget Susy Dad Chuy's Guacamole!! It was Da Bomb!!! He made two bowls.......One was spicy and the other not spicy....I of course ate the NOT spicy one....Hee hee hee..... All around the food was great, as it is every time they cook!!!

After dinner we all Hung out and relaxed...we looked like a bunch of beached whales....

Later in the evening we played Taboo! It was fun, but my team lost!! Only by 2 points though, so not too bad....

Just before midnight we all got our glasses together to toast in the new year....

Kisses and hugs to every one...Here to a better year in 2006!

1 Comments:

Plastic said...

love that camera - have one too - its my second child. great photo