Monday, January 09, 2006

A Gift for my Best Bud!

Loving these blank frames from Michaels!!! I made this frame for my best friend Susy. I used Blitzen from Basic Grey, Chatterbox letter stickers, some ribbon and the flowers are punched out with a flower punch, inked and Mod Podged. We learned how to make the flowers at our Day To Create class this past Saturday from Carol Wingert and Tena Springer..

I made this other one for myself..I have this cute pic at my birthday party will a bunch of my Foxy Friends.

7 Comments:

Jessica O'Brien said...

Wow those are awesome! I love how you decorated them. Thats definitly a project I'd do! TFS

Barb said...

Cool frames. Thanks for sharing. I'm totally hooked on reading lbogs, too.

angieoh! said...

Love these! I saw them in the peanut gallery! What a great gift (hopefully my friends will see them!) I really like your blog!

Mandy said...

Oh what a great idea! I might have to try that...

Jennifer S. said...

Awesome frames!!!

Michelle W. said...

those are great frames! TFS

Michelle

Plastic said...

those are amazing
what a cool gift