Saturday, February 11, 2006

Finally Gettin' to Scrap!


Wow, I haven't sat down to really scrap with my FOXY girls in a while! I guess the Foxy Pajama Holiday Party was the last time!

Anyway, as usual I will be bringing everything that is not nailed down, cause I didn't preplan anything!! Oh well....The only part that sucks about that is having to carry all that crap to the car! It's a back breaker for sure!


It's going to be a lot of fun though. We'll be cropping at the Memories store in Burbank, CA. from 10am to 11pm! I love that we can rent the crop room out and have the store all to ourselves. The last time we cropped there was probably 2 years ago!!! Argh, where does the time go!?! It just seems to slip away.

Alrighty, off to lug my stuff down to the car!!!

3 Comments:

Lorrie said...

Wow, sounds like fun, Hope you had a good time!!!!

Michelle W. said...

yikes! I totally spaced out about that! I want to crop too. Darn.

Michelle

Wanda E. Santiago said...

Have fun and create a lot!! Hugs Wanda