Saturday, February 18, 2006

OC Expo Report

I had a GREAT time hanging out with my Foxy friends, but overall the expo was very disappointing. Everyone was just trying to get rid of all their old crap! The only new stuff was the Rockin' new sei {paisley & petals & winnie s walls} and all the new Basic Grey!

I also attended the Friday night crop and was able to get 2 LO's done. Deciding to go to the crop was a last minute thing cause one of my friends ended up having a extra ticket. Again, had a great time with my friends, but some of the prizes they gave way...Yikes!!! A girl at the table next to ours won a plastic mug that had had a date on it from 2001! It was some promotional thing, but from 2001...come on!!



Ok...well, here's the LO's I did. I'm quite happy with them.



Thanks for visiting my bolg!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Absolutely LOVE these two layouts! TFS!

Michelle W. said...

Love those layouts! TFS. I didn't like how long some lines were. I guess I wish there was more new stuff to buy. I can't believe I only spent 55 bucks.

Michelle

missy s said...

wow those are great pages. i love love love the pasley and the doodles...too too cool!

Jojo* said...

luv all the PP you've chosen! very vibrant! Great work Toni!

Joanne*