Saturday, March 25, 2006

Today's LO's

Today was all about my friend Capella!!! I took these pictures of her last week and I really wanted to scrap them.... Today was the Spring Fling crop! It was GREAT hangin' out with all the foxes, but I wasn't feelin' to well and I didn't get much done, but I'm happy with the 2 I did do!!! Thanks for lookin' and I hope you all like' em!
I removed one of my LO's. I'm entering the scrapbook.com contest. Not that I think I have a chance, but you can't win if you don't try, right! Well, the rules said.....Each layout must be a new upload to the Scrapbook.com Layout Gallery and may not be (or cannot have been) commercially displayed or submitted to any other layout gallery, contest, or publication at any time (for example, no layouts previously uploaded to Scrapbook.com or any other online gallery, or submitted to any contest, publisher, or design team application of any kind, are eligible) It said nothing about posting them on a "personal" blog. I just wanted to be safe, so I removed it....

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout Toni!! Hey is the Spring Fling crop you went to the one that Ginger Nelson puts on???

We are going to her Spring Fling Crop here in Nevada on the 8th of April.

Smiles,
Wendy

Michelle W. said...

those are gorgeous!!!

Love it!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

yum. just yum.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages

Anonymous said...

beautiful LO....your work is so pretty!...I have been following your (yes lurking..smile)blog for a while now and I am glad that no one was hurt in the car accident you were in. Also love your photography!

~TFS~

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC LO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

fab LO...awesome job w/ the color & flowers! good luck in the sb.com contest! :)