Saturday, April 08, 2006

Today has been a GREAT day!



I had the best time today....... My friend Marissa loves to cook and she had invited Susy, myself and one of her friends over to eat and scrap! What's better than eating and scrapping all day!?! For breakfast we had fresh fruit & yogurt, for lunch she made home made fish tacos (OMG! they were the bomb!) we ate outside in her backyard on a blanket basking in the sun and for dinner she made chicken enchiladas and rice!! I felt like royalty!!! Marissa is an AMAZING cook!!! We really had a great time.

My eBay auction closed tonight too!!! It sold for $295!!! Yippie!!! There's a lot of great stuff in that auction and I'm sure the person that won it will be very happy with all the cool stuff!!!

I only got 2 LO's done today, but I'm really happy with them! I've had the idea for a long time for the "Cherish Your Friends" one, but I just never got around to getting the pictures together, so last night I finally did it and I'm really happy with how it turned out.....

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog...

Smiles,
Toni

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! The friends one is very sweet *Muah*

... said...

Wow, too cool that your auction ended high. All that food sounds so good, I wish I could have been there :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts!! Congrats on your ebay sale as well!! Fun money!?!

barbr said...

Wow - what an awesome day! Love the layouts - the stars one especially.

Anonymous said...

Such great layouts! I want a fish taco! They do not make them in Flordia!

Michelle W. said...

OMG!!! Love those! Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your pages.. Very beautiful...
elsairis

Lu said...

wow. these layouts really are nice.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the LO's!!!!!

Katrine said...

Great pages, as usual. Congrats on your ebay.

Anonymous said...

thanks poopie girl! I love, love the LO on the friends..