Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Goofin' Around in Class!

I think I can safely say that last night I was the class clown!!! We went outside to play with filters. The lighting was perfect! It was about 6:30pm. We were all just goofin' off taking silly pictures of each other. The guy in the top middle photo is our teacher. He owns a camera shop and teaches this class for the Burbank Adult School. I affectionately refer to him as Papa Smurf! Come on...you gotta see that! A little blue paint and some red tights!!! TOTALLY!




I was sooooo freakin hungry during class! I was trying to get the girls to leave early and go get something to eat, but nooooo... We stayed till the end! Argh...I get so antsy towards the end of class.... The class is 3hrs LONG! It could easily be 1 1/2 hours! I have to say that I did learn some stuff, but 3 freakin' hours!!! So, finally at 9 o'clock class was over and we went to McD's for something to eat! Yup, the most unhealthiest place on earth!!! But DAMN was it good!

The McD's Aftermath!!! I just love McD's regular cheese burgers!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could take a class, Looks like y'all are havin' fun. Yes, I can see his "smurfiness." LOL

Robyn said...

OHHHH, I'd love to take a photography class! Looks like fun! And yeah, I definately see Pappa SMURF! How can you not! :-)

Robyn said...

oh, btw on being blog of the week...AWESOME! And I love all your photos!

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL! Looks like you had a blast!

Melissa said...

LOL-looks like lots of fun. lovin the MCdonalds aftermath picture ;)

Anonymous said...

Photos look great Toni!