Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Wow! is all I can say!!! There are so many AMAZING scrappers applying for the OPAAT Creative Team!!! This is really going to be a tough decision! I'm just having the best time looking at all the beautiful entries!! We are picking 4 ladies to join the design team. Those four new girls will be joining Julie & myself. This is a very NEW site and we wish that we could have more, but it's just not possible at this time. Capella will also be having a guest designers, so there's always a chance if you don't make the Creative Team that you might be asked to be a guest designer!!! Capella & I were up really late last night making some ROCKIN kits!!! OMG they are sooooo cute, your gonna love'em!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahooo.... OPAAT is a rockin' site! Good luck everyone... I can't wait to see who makes it. They are gonna join a great team.

Smiles,
Wendy