Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Newport Beach

Ang & I decided to take a little trip to shoot some photos. We've been wanting to go down South to Newport Beach for a while and we finally made it there! It was a fun hanging out and doing what we both LOVE to do....Take pictures..... The more I learn, the more I wanna play with my camera.

We were in the car at about 3pm and headed down to Balboa Fun Zone in Newport Beach. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day and the weather was just PERFECT!!! We got to Balboa at about 4 o'clock and found parking right away....The parking fairy was watching over us....Hee hee hee. So, we dropped some coinage in the meter and headed down to the boardwalk.

When we got there Ang & I were both STARVING, so we grabbed a couple of corn dogs, some chili fries and a couple of Cokes..... a true boardwalk feast!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

blech, i hate that picture---the fry one!

Unknown said...

Oh Simmer down Ang!!! You look totaly CUTE in that picture!! You're LOCO!

Unknown said...

I took the pic down for you, even though you looked totally CUTE!

Vee said...

I love your pics!
they look awesome!
corndog looks so yummy!

Alex said...

LOVE these pics, you guys both look GREAT (I didnt see the fry one ang, but you look great in the photo booth one!!)

Much Ado said...

Great pics!!! And the food ones are making me hungry!!! :)

Danea Burleson said...

Your layouts are great! and so is the photography...just beautiful!