Monday, October 02, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Colleen! Here are 7 songs I LOVE and listen to!

Panic! at the Disco: Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off (This Whole CD ROCKS!)
The Fray: How to Save a Life
Snow Patrol: Chasing Cars (But I LOVE the Whole CD!)
My Chemical Romance: Welcome to the Black Parade
Evanescence:Call Me When You're Sober
30 Seconds to Mars :The Kill
Justin Timberlake: SexyBack (<---My Phone Ring Tone)

Now it's your turn. I'm tagging friends who blog regularly and these are the rules: list 7 songs...no matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or are any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 others to see what they’re listening to.

So here's who I've tagged!!! Susy, Megan, Wendy Reed, Tena Springer, Juls, Steph J. Carol Wingert

2 Comments:

Megan R said...

OMG!!! Sexyback is my phone ring tone too!!! How funny!

Its definately one of my faves at the mo.

Anonymous said...

Glad you played! Nice to see what you like to listen to.... xo