Saturday, October 14, 2006

A last goodbye and a good cry.

Tomorrow one of my dear friends is moving to Florida. I've known Capella for almost 4 years and we've become really close over the last year and a half. Tonight Ang & I went over to Capella's house for our last goodbye. I've been holding the tears back for about a week now, but tonight I couldn't hold it back any more. We both hugged and cried like babies!!! I wished here and her family a safe trip and told her hubby Mike he was an A*Hole for taking her away from us. Then I was on my way home and pretty much cried the whole way.....
I know I will be talking to my homie on the phone all the time, but it's not the same. I can't wait till Jan. when she will be back for CHA. We took these pictures tonight as we talked about going to visit Capella in March.
I love you girl and I will miss you BUNCHES!! *Stuuuuupid....







2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man....I didn't know Capella was moving. I can definitely tell that you guys are close. But BECAUSE you are so close...I know the distance won't keep you from BEING as close as you are now! You just may have a REEEEEEEALLY high phone bill. LOL! You guys are so cute!!!

Megan R said...

Wow Toni. I'm feeling really sad for you guys right now! But I'm sure you will be in contact all the time with her! Love those caps! Are they bought or did you all make them??

That kit is amazing!!! I'm seriously thinking about getting this one!!