Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Submissions Are Rollin' In!! WOW!

Wow!!! I just love seeing all the beautiful work that is being submitted for the OPAAT DT Search!!! This is the FUN & EASY part.... The hard part is going to be trying to narrow it down to only {4} people!!! Luckily I'm not the only one that has to choose!

I've been getting a lot of emails asking if we are taking international submissions and the answer is YES! OPAAT ships world wide, so our design team should reflect that too! In our current DT we have 2 international girls..... Katja from Australia and Kim from the UK.

Another question I've been asked a lot is..... What are you looking for in your DT? We want Fun, energetic & CREATIVE people on the DT. We are looking for lots of DIFFERENT style too. I know that when I look at some DT's I always say to myself....all this stuff looks alike, there's no diversity. So, that's why we are trying to strive for with our DT. We want neat & clean to fresh and funky!

OPAAT has some of the BEST kits out there. Were always trying to get the latest and greatest stuff and we will continue to do that. The NEW DT will start off with the Jan. 2007 kit and let me tell you.......That kit is gonna ROCKS!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine it is hard! Love those kits of opaat and the talented DT right now!

Melissa said...

i would not want to be you because i know it is going to be hard to pick with all the amazing talented people submitting.

thanks for reminding me-I need to get a roll on and submit my layouts. :)