Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Day @ Disneyland!

I just Love Disneyland! Well, who doesn't!!! It's the happiest place on earth!!! I went with my BESTEST friend Susy and he family. One of Susy's friends Teri, works for Disney and she got us in for FREE! How AMAZING is that!!! Thanks Teri!!!

That day was FANTASTIC!!! There were hardly any lines! I think the longest line we waited in was 15 min. Most of the rides we walked right on!!! We just lucked out with the crowds and the weather was perfect too!

One of my FAVORITE rides is Splash Mountain!!! Susy & Kaitlin didn't want to go on cause they were being BIG babies!!! They didn't want to get wet!! Wahhhhhh!! I was not going to Disneyland without going on Splash Mountain!!! I would have gone on my myself, but my little buddy Nathan wanted to go on too and then Phil decided to go!!! Yeah!!! And below is the AWESOME photo we got!! LOVE IT!


One of the funniest things we did was at the Star Tours gift shop!!! They have these pictures from Star Wars. Pictures that you can have your face added to. Well, they let us play around and do a bunch of them. We had no intention of buying them, but after we did them we were hysterical, so we ended up buying them!

Here's the one Susy & I did! I'm Blue and Susy is Princess Amidala. I crack up every time I look at this! We have a few more, but Susy hasn't scanned them yet.

3 Comments:

R said...

I love Disneyland, only I went to Paris :D

I want to thank you for photoshopping my picture, I love the results :D

xoxo Rianne

Michelle said...

I am soooo jealous! I wanna go to Disneyland too!!! Sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

HOT! HOT! I am glad you guys had a great time!