Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oasis All Day Crop!



Ok, I just have to say that I had the BEST time at Scrapbook Oasis yesterday!!! They put on a all day corop and I mean ALL DAY!!! It was from 10am till 2am!!! This was my first time cropping there. I go there alot to shop, but have never cropped there. I live in Los Angeles and Oasis is about an hour from me and that's with NO TRAFFIC!!! Anyway, it was only $15 to crop and that included dinner and a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!! So much FUN!

I also have to say how AWESOME everone was that we met!!! Shout out to all you girls, YOU ROCK!!!

There were three of us at our table and there was one open space and as faite would have it Lai was by herself and she sat at our table!!! We couldn't have gotton along getter!!! We LOVE her!!!

Here are a few photos to share from the crop!






5 Comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

This sure looks like fun and I love your layouts!

Melissa said...

wow looks like a ton of fun!
love the LO's :)

Anonymous said...

Great layouts!! Glad you had a great time at the crop!

Staci Compher said...

looks like you had a blast, and I love the chocolate fountain, such a good idea for a crop!! Staci

Birgit said...

Oooh this looks like sooo uch fun! Great LO's!!