Sunday, April 29, 2007

New Do!

Well, I finally got my hair cut! My friend Zsofie, who has been cutting my hair for the last 3 years moved. She lived in my apt building and she used to cut my hair at home. Well, when she moved she said I could call her on her cell when I needed a hair cut. I tried calling her a few months ago and her cell # was changed. So, I had no way of reaching her.

Well, my friend Margarita said I should user her hair dresser. Zsofie only charged me $40 and that was for whatever I need....cut, color, highlights... anything!! Well, Margarita's hair dresser charges $65 for just a haircut. So, I sucked it up and went to him. It's a really nice salon and I figures... Margarita's hair looks great, I'm sure hes a great hair dresser. Well, this guy refused to cut my hair!!! What a freakin' PUSSY!!! He was actually afraid to cut my hair!!! I particularly love the look on Margarita's face when he said he couldn't do it!!! It was priceless!!! She said to him "Your joking, right?" and he said "No, I don't feel comfortable doing her hair"! WTF!

I was jut sitting in the chair getting really pissed off! I took the morning off of work to get my hair done and this guy is refusing to cut my hair! he then started asking the other hair dressers if they wanted to do my hair. This guy is a piece of work I tell you. I hope he never lives this down, cause I'm sure all the other hair dressers were laughing inside.

Luckily Art came to my rescue!!! He wasn't scared!!! Hee hee hee.... He's Latin and has 3 sister with thick hair. He said he could cut my hair, no problem!! It was funny, cause every time I would look in the mirror, I could see the other guy looking to see how it was going. Oh, and I kept calling him a scaredy cat! It was quite funny.




Any way, Art did a GREAT job!


16 Comments:

Susy* said...

Like I told you yesterday my Foxy Friend...You look FABULOUS and I absolutely LOVE IT!! :)

Juls said...

Yeah, her guy needs to be shot. I hope Margarita stops going to him too. Art did a fabulous job! Your new hair looks beautiful!!

Melissa said...

wow that guy is retarded..cant believe he said that he wouldn't cut your hair. Was he intimidated by the length or the thickness? either way he should be able to cut any type of hair, lol.

any way, your new cut and style is super cute on you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. I've never heard of a hairdresser refusing to do hair. That's pretty amazing. But, your haircut looks AMAZING. Definitely a memory to scrap!

Vee said...

your hair is gorgeous!!
love it, you have beautiful hair and he did an awesome job!
who needs the other stylist! :)

Michelle said...

WOW your hair was sooooooo long! Love your new cut! Looks awesome!

It's just so funny how that guy didn't dare to cut your hair! OMG!

Anonymous said...

Love the haircut. Must have been hard on your neck to have hair as long and thick as that, lol!

Michelle said...

OMGOSH Toni!!! Your hair was LONG!!! Beautiful new Do!!! I am in need of a makeover do!!! I can't find any hairdressers around here that can cut my hair cute...so it is almost down to my butt!!! LOL

And that other guy is such a sissy!!! LOL...

Your hair look so stink'in healthy too!!! If you don't mind me asking what shampoo do you use??? My hair is THICK and long...and they just discontinued my Shampoo...

anyway...sorry for rambling on your blog!!! LOL

Michelle {mshell} OPAAT!

Kate said...

Your hair turned out AWESOME!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Wow! You have tooons of hair! It looks fabulous...what a gorgeous cut :)

Alexis said...

Well hello gorgeous!! I love the new do! It look lovely on you :) Forget that guy...his loss....your hair is beautiful!

Rachael said...

Looks awesome!!

~Holly~ said...

WOWZERS--- that looks AWESOME!!
You are sooooooooo brave!!

... said...

LOL, I can't believe this story Tony. He refused to do your hair, I say WTF too, lol. My sister and her dh own thier own salon and I cant wait to tell them this story. Looks great btw!!!

Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

You look gorgeous! That new haircut suits you so well! HOTTIE!!!!

Kip said...

Wow, it looks terrific! He did a super job on it!