Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wow! It's been a long time since my last post...

I've been so freakin' busy this past month that I haven't even had a chance to update my poor blog. So, I though I'd start it off with the NEW MAY KIT! Oh, and I must mention that the kit has an exclusive custom stamp set from Sassafras Lass!!!


The new OPAAT kit for May is so stinkin' CUTE!!! I'm sure it's gonna sell out so fast!



May Kit Product Listing:


8 Sheets patterned paper: NEW Sassafras Lass "Scrumptious" Collection:
Indulgent
Green Apple
Coconut Creme
Creme Brulee
Candied Apples
Sweet Confections
Delectable
Luscious
1 Sheet NEW Sassafras Lass "Scrumptious" Die Cut Monograms
1 Sheet Around the Block "What's Up" Patterned Paper
1 Set NEW Sassafras Lass Clear Stamps: 4 stamps in set: "Little Owl", "Stunning Spiral", "Big Top Mod Starburst" and "Sweet Girl Heart w/stripes". Custom set for OPAAT
5 Sheets Bazzill Cardstock
3 Yards American Crafts Ribbon- Midtown & Tie Rack Collections
1 Package Around the Block BIG Metal Brads "Stars & Flowers)
1 Sheet American Crafts Remarks Cardstock Stickers "Sotheby's" Font Color Set 1
6 American Crafts Flowers: Plastic & Felt (colors to vary per kit)








May 2007 Add-On Kit:

1 Bag NEW Around the Block Brads in a Bag "Corners & Doodles"
1 American Crafts Metallic Marker "Glacier" Medium Point
1 NEW Sassafras Lass "Scrumptious" Monogram Die Cut Sheet
1 Package NEW American Crafts Metal Photo Corners (color: Carrot)
1 Paper Mache Paint Can

3 Comments:

Lorrie said...

Oh my-- that's some seriously good looking loot!!! {drool..........}

Megan R said...

Very cool looking kit! Score on the stamp exclusive!! Where's the rest of the post on what you've been doing?? You know me, I like to know the details!!!

Michelle said...

LOVE this kit Toni! The paper is ROCK'IN!! Can't wait to get home and play some more!!

Michelle {mshell}