Monday, June 04, 2007

And the winners are!!!!

Congrats to my 3 RAK winners!!!!

Barbara, Becca & Nicole! I hope you all recognize your post, cause you didn't leave your email!!!

I also have to apologize. My computer decided it didn't want to work any more at about 5'oclock and I was freaking out! Luckily it ended up being only the AC adaptor to the monitor and my buddy Phil was able to give me another one, so all is well! That is why my post is so late!!!

OK, so back to the WINNERS!!! Please email me (tonilr@gmail.com) with your addresses and let me know the 5 designs you'd like! Congrats and thanks everyone for all the sweet comments!!!

4 Comments:

Megan R said...

Bummer dude!!!

Sue said...

congrats ladies - what an awesome prize :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies !

Nicole said...

just emailed you...how cool is this??!!