Wednesday, January 02, 2008

All Mixed Up Clear Mini Book


You're gonna love this fun mixed up mini book! There are a total of 7 pages (all different shapes and sizes. The overall size of the book is 5" x 7". All of the pages can be flipped & mixed around to create a different book every time. Let your imagination run wild!

The pages are crystal clear. The blue you see in the photos is the protective covering on the pages to prevent scratching. Each page is professionally laser cut to perfection!

This book was originally designed by me and sold by Magistical Memories, a manufacturer of chipboard for scrapbooking. It is my original design and they have kindly let me use the design for this clear album!

Clear albums are all the rage right now and with my little mixed up twist on it you are sure to have a GREAT time creating your little masterpiece!The pages are quite flexible and not as fragile as acrylic.

The last photo shown is of the chipboard version of this book. It is just to show the design of the book and is not included in this listing.

This item is currently only being sold at my Etsy Shop. www.foxycropper.etsy.com

4 Comments:

Jessica said...

this is FANTASTIC!!!!! ^_^

gayle said...

Hi, I am interested in your clear book. How do you glue the papers on the clear surface? Thanks, Gayle

Unknown said...

Hi Gayle...

Shoot me an email.

tonilr@gmail.com

Unknown said...

WOW, what a cool book!! I looove the one you made, amazing toni! :D