Monday, August 01, 2005

A Day of Creativity

Today Susy, Crystle & I got together to scrap. Kind of a last minute thing. Susy actually got the LO done that she'd been working on for weeks now! LOL!!!.....Sorry Susy, had to raz you on that one. Crystle belted them out as usual and I got 3 LO's done! Three seems to be the magic number with me for LO's. Every time I've scrapped I've gotten 3 LO's done!…Hell, I'm not complaining.…That's great form me! I actually LOVE all the ones I did today

The flower under the word "Enjoy" on my 1st LO is from Magistical Memories. They will be releasing a line of retro chipboard flowers and shapes. They are AWESOME! I painted the chipboard flower with MM acrylic paint and added pp behind it! Michael.......Awesome job on the flowers there dude!!! Love' em!

Live Enjoy Smile

So Berry Sweet

Your Smile Shines

1 Comments:

leesh said...

yeah for Toni's blog! i love...no, actually i adore your banner. i'm trying to work on one but i'm not good with the software yet. anyways just thought i would drop you a line.

leesh
www.leesharai.blogspot.com