Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Music!


My Chemical Romance!

I don't know what it is about this group, but I just love them! The song "Helena" is stuck in my head and I make everyone listen to it. Oh, and the video is AWESOME!!!
Their new album is called "THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE"! I bought the album yesterday and I'm loving the whole thing!!! Check out their web site! You can hear some of their songs and watch the "Helena" Video

You can also check out Music.msn.com to hear snipits of the entire CD and also download it!!!





The All American Rejects

Here's another GREAT band!!!! Oh, and how cute is their lead singer!?! Check out The All American Rejects web site!

Their new album " Move Along" just came out last month and it ROCKS!! Check out their CD at Music.msn.com!




0 Comments: