Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dream Dinners


Tonight Some of the Foxes went to Dream Dinners. We had such a blast! For those of you that don't know what Dream Dinners is, it's a place where you go to prepare food to cook in your own home. You go to Dream dinners and it's all set up like a professional kitchen with all the ingredients that you'll need to make the meals that you've chosen. they have a different menu for each month and there's about 16 different thing you can chose from. Tonight was a free night where we were able to go and taste some of the dishes and make our own meal to take home for free!!! You had two meals to chose from, Honey Glazed Chicken or Pot Roast. Well, since my mom came with me she made one and I made the other and we split the orders in half, so we were able to make half orders of both the dinners. The dinners serve 4 to 6 people. For example; the Honey Glazed Chicken dinner has 6 large chicken breast. since I live alone I split those in to two dinners. The best part of the whole thing is you don't have to clean anything up!!! They do it for you. Oh, and the prices are very reasonable. I'm trying it out for a month to see if it works out for me. It ends up being about $200.00 a month and that would give me 24 dinners. not to shabby....I have to say it was a lot of fun!!!










2 Comments:

Jen said...

that sounds like lots of fun!

Erin Cookmeyer said...

I had the best time!