Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Paper Storage

The 1st 2 pictures are of the plastic crates from Staples. I bought three for $15 and then I bought the wheels for the bottom of the crates. I believe they were $5 for a pack of 4 wheels. I have all my paper separated in legal sized hanging file folders. This storage works perfect for me. The wheels make it easy for me to move it without having to pick it up. I like to have my paper next to my chair and If I have to get up I can easily move it cause of the wheels. If you want to to be stationary, you don't even need the wheels. When I bought these they came in 5 colors...Turquoise, Pink, Orange, Black & clear, which I what I went with.

For my cardstock I use those plastic stackable letter trays that come 6 to a box at Staples. I just turned them on their side so that the opening is in the front and I glued them together. I like that it's totally opened in the front and I can see all the colors easley.

I've had my paper several different ways over the years and I find this one the best and most inexpensive so far.

1 Comments:

Erin Cookmeyer said...

Your storage ideas are amazing. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to copy them. :)