Friday, October 21, 2005

My BEST Friend!

It's been a while since I've done a LO of my friend Susy. I did this one last night.

Susy came in to my life two and a half years ago. We met at Michael's craft store. Susy was looking for an exacto knife and I overheard her talking to someone there and I told her that I knew where they were. She has said that she saw this cool exacto when she was at the Memories Expo. My reaction was "So you're a SCRAPBOOKER?!? Me too!" We chatted for a little while and she introduced me to her hubby and two beautiful children Kaitlin & Nathan, who were all with her that day at Michael's. I told her that I had just started a scrapbooking group and she should come crop with us. We exchanged email addresses and have been friends ever since! Susy has become like a sister to me. We do everything together...We even get Aunt Flow on the same day now! LOL!!! How funny is that! (I know...too much info)...LOL!

Susy is truly one of the nicest people....I hope she knows how much our friendship means to me. I couldn't fathom the thought of her not being in my life!!!

Susy...I love you with all my heart!

0 Comments: