Thursday, December 22, 2005

A to Z of Me

Ok, my fellow Foxy Cropper Yez stole this from Erin and I stole it form her!!! Thanks Erin!

A-Age: 35
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: Laundry
D-Dessert you love: Oreo Cookie Pazookie from (BJ's)
E-Essential start your day item: Computer
F-Favorite actor: Julia Roberts
G-Gold or Silver: White Gold
H-Height: 5'3"
I-Instruments you play: None
J-Job title: Independent Contractor
K-Kids: NONE
L-Living arrangements: Me and my kitties...Ok, that's pathetic!
M-Mom's name: Estelle
N-Name something you love to do: Scrapbooking & Photography
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P-Phobia: None
Q-Quote you like: Don't look for a man you can live with, look for one you can't live without.
R-Right or left handed: I only right and eat with my Left hand and I do everything else with my right.
S-Siblings: Younger Sister
T-Time you woke up today: 8am
U-Unique habit: Hum....dunno
V-Vegetable you hate: None really....
W-Worst habit: Procrastination! I'm workin' on it!
X-X-rays you've had: Right wrist, left wrist & Right Ankle (broke them all at the same time), Left Ankle, nose & Knee. Oh, and teeth!
Y-Yummy food you can make: Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Spanish Rice, Sun Dried Tomato & Mushroom Pasta....and lost more..I love to cook!
Z- Zodiac Sign: Virgo

0 Comments: