Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ass Over Tea Kettle




So the other night I went to see Family Stone with Susy & Kati....We were at the AMC theaters in Burbank and there's this really long escalator. I thought it would be fun to sit on the railing and slide down it.....Well I made it all the way down to the bottom and looked back up at Susy & Kati with this big smile on my face, cause I went all the way down it.....Well, when I looked up I lost my balance and fell backwards...seriously, I totally flipped ass over tea kettle!!! I scraped my elbow and landed right on my ASS! Susy came running down the escalator saying OMG! OMG! She thought I hit my head! I would give anything to have seen that on video tape....I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants!!! Guess I'm not 12 anymore....Luckily it was a late movie and no one else was there when it happened!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Freak!

Sonia said...

ouch! That had to hurt. But omg, you must have been a site. LOL

Michelle W. said...

OMG!!! I'm glad you were laughing about it. I'm too afraid of height to do it in the first place.

Michelle