Monday, January 02, 2006

A Dozen Lists!

Twelve Movies (in no particular order):

1. Pretty Woman
2. Hell Raiser
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Idol Maker
5. Shrek
6. Grease
7. Goonies
8. The Breakfast Club
9. Rocky
10. Wizard of Oz
11. Star Wars
12. Pretty in Pink

Eleven Good Bands/Artists (in no particular order)
1. Greenday
2. All American Rejects
3. Madonna
4. Augustana
5. Hard Fi
6. My Chemical Romance
7. Depeche Mode
8. She Wants Revenge
9. Fall Out Boy
10. Michael Buble
11. Matchbox 20 /Rob Thomas

Ten Things About Me
1. I Love Photography
2. I love Scrapbooking
3. I have 2 kitties
4. I sing in the car at the top of my lungs
5. I'm a night person and a morning person
6. I love all veggies
7. I'm the founder of an awesome scrapbooking group here in L.A. Called the Foxy Croppers
8. I have dinner with my parents & sister once a week
9. I cut hair
10. I love playing on the computer

Nine Good Friends (in no particular order)
1. Susy
2. Phil
3. Crystle
4. Michael
5. Ang
6. Capella
7. Marissa
8. April
9. All my FOXY girls...

Eight Favorite Foods/Drinks
1. Roast Garlic Pork
2. My Dads Spanish Rice
3. Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade
4. Jasmine Pearls Tea
5. Oreo Cookie Pazookie (From BJ's)
6. Taco's (from Jack in the Box)
7. Brussels Sprouts
8. Salmon

Seven Things I Wear Daily
1. Earrings
2. watch
3. Bra
4. Panties
5. Shoes
6. lip stick
7. deodorant

Six Things I Hate
1. Slow Drivera
2. Mean people
3. Doing Laundry
4. Liver
5. Cleaning out the cat box
6. People that don't say "Thank You " when you hold the door open for them

Five Things I Do Daily
1. Talk to my best friend Susy
2. Read the Foxy Boards
3. Blog
4. Visit http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/
5. Feed my kitties

Four Shows I Watch
1. Lost
2. 24
3. Medium
4. Surface

Three Places I've Lived
1. Brooklyn, NY.
2. Marina Del Rey, Ca.
3. Sherman Okas, Ca.

Two Things I Want
1. To pay off all my bills
2. To lose weight

One Person I Want to See Right Now
1. Susy

2 Comments:

April said...

that is so cool toni! did you come up with this on your own!? i LOVE it!

Plastic said...

I'm so gonna put this on my blog - if you don't mind - great answers