Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Tena Springer tagged me so here goes....


Four jobs you have had in your life:
Carl's Jr. (Fast food restaurant)
Shoe Store manager/Buyer
Many Retail clothing stores (Contempo, Wet Seal & Au Cotton to name a few)
Loss Control Consultant
Four movies you would watch over and over:
Pretty Woman
Grease
Wizard of Oz
Steal Magnolia
Four places you have lived:
Brooklyn, NY
Marina Del Rey, CA.
Woodland Hills, CA.
Sherman Oaks, CA.
Four TV shows you love to watch:
Lost
Gray’s Anatomy
Charmed
24
Four places you have been on vacation:
Florida
New York
Arizona
Cancun
Four websites you visit daily:
Foxy Croppers
2Peas In A Bucket
Lifetime Moments
Ebay
Four of your favorite foods:
Sushi
My Mom's Roast Garlic Pork
Platinos
My Dad's Puerto Rican Rice
Four places you would rather be right now:
On a tropical beach sippin' a fruity drink
On a safari in Africa
Lookin' out from the Eiffel Tower
In a cabin in the mountains while it's snowing outside, with a roaring fire, scrapbooking with my friends
Four bloggers you are tagging:
Crystle
Susy
Joanne
Alex

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I tagged you too and Susy LOL