Saturday, January 14, 2006

One Page at a Time Feb Kit

I'm so excited, I'm the creative team designer of the month for Feb at One Page at a Time! the kit for Feb. it sei Twitterpated! It's just the cutiest kit!!!

February Product List:

*6 Double-Sided Sheets of SEI's Twitterpated line:

Crazy In Love

Love You Lots

Be Mine

XOXO

Love Lines

Love Petals

*4 Sheets of Bazzill Cardstock: 1 Expresso OP; 1 Vibrant Blue; 1 Romance; 1 Red Hot

*1 Sheet of SEI Twitterpated Die Cut Tags

*1 Sheet of SEI Twitterpated alpha stickers

*1 Heart shaped paper mache box- 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"

*1 Package of All My Memories "Love" Heart Ribbon Slides- Silver (4 slides per package)

*3 Chipboard Hearts from Magistical Memories- 2", 3", 4"

*5 Yards of ribbon- 1 yd White Grosgrain 3/8"; 1 yd Brown Feater Edge Satin 3/16"; Lt. Blue & White Check 3/8"; Hot Pink Grosgrain 1/8"; Sheer Brown w/ dk. brown polka dots 3/8"

*6 Brads- 3 Pink; 3 Vibrant Blue

*9 Clear Rhinestone Brads

*1 Pink Crystal Butterfly Charm

7 Comments:

Kim said...

Love this kit and your work!! Off to check out the site!!

Jennifer S. said...

Gorgeous LO and projects - WOW

Michelle W. said...

those are too cute!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Toni you simply amaze me girl! I love what you did here! I have been sitting in my dining room the last 4 hours unable to come up with Valenines gifts for Alex's teachers. Well here they are!!! LOL Love the little baggies!

Christina said...

This paper is so fun! I love what you have done! I am definitely inspired!

Christina said...

I love love love this! You are so talented and such an inspiration! Thanks

Yochim said...

I love love love this! You are so talented and such an inspiration! Thanks