Sunday, March 19, 2006

Humming Birds & Dinner With The Family

Tonight I went to my parents place for dinner. While Mom was cooking I went out in the front patio and shot some pictures of the humming birds. There were about 4 or 5 of them zipping around my head! Those suckers are fast and they got pretty close to me!! It's amazing how fast their little wings beat. They were all fighting to get to the feeder.
Dinner was great as always. My Mom is the best cook. We had Cornish hens, fried eggplant & salad. Yummy!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.... beautiful picture!!! Mmmmmm.... nothin like Mom's cooking, well if my Mom cooked I would know. LOL

Smiles,
Wendy

... said...

Wow Toni, love that pic. Hey girlie, did you enter HOF by any chance? :)
Guess I will find out tomorrow.
Did I already ask you where you are taking your photography classes? All the classes here in San Diego were booked.

Adrienne said...

Great picture of the humming bird!!!!!

CathyVal said...

Hi Toni I'm a lurker of your site and I thought I would come out of hiding! Love your LOs and pictures! Thanks for sharing! Wish I could be a member of the "Foxy Croppers"!!