Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Traffic School!

Oh yeah.... I got my 1st ticket!!! Making a Left on a red arrow.... Whatever...That arrow was yellow when I started my turn!!! $380 + Traffic school fee!!! Anyway, I did traffic school on line www.GoodbyeTicket.com. It was the cheapest one I could find and it wasn't that bad!! I got 100% on all the chapter tests and 100% on the final!!! Don't mess with me.....I know my shiznit!!! Hee hee hee....No more tickets for me......I could have bought a lot of scrapbook supplies with that money! I'm sure we all do that, huh..... compare wasted money with how much scrapbook stuff you could have bought!

6 Comments:

Lana said...

I don't know who's luckier, you or me! I've had a ..eh hem.. handful of speeding tickets and never had to go to traffic school! BUT I've PAID for it dearly. :) :) Too funny!

... said...

Is it legal to make a left on red onto a one way?

corinne5 said...

yep I think like that all the time with everything I buy I think do I really need it or do I need some scrapbooking supplies....the last always wins!

corinne5xxx

Angela said...

Online traffic school? Cool!

Adrienne said...

Ive had SO many tickets!!! LOL...SB supplies always wins in the end! LOL

CathyVal said...

What a way to start a day! I got a ticket the last day I was in Houston - I was so disgussed but it wasn't near as much as yours!