Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm so EXCITED!!!!!

Tonight is the Foxy Croppers 3rd anniversary party!!! We are having dinner at El Torito Grill in the Sherman Oaks Galleria and then a movie afterwards!!! I'm sooooo excited, cause when the Foxes get together there's nothin' but laughs! Also, I'm excited to meet some of the new Foxes I haven't yet!!!

One of the girls in the group, Bucket suggested we make name tags since we have quite a few new foxes in the den and not everyone has met in person yet. I haven't even started mine!!! I've got to get on the right now!!!

I can't believe it's been 3 years since the Foxy Croppers was started! We started the group with 5 girls and know we have 40!!! 40 fantastic FOXES that love to scrap!!!

I feel so lucky to have met such wonderful people through this hobby and I look forward to many more FOXY years to come.

I'm sure I will have tons of pictures to post tomorrow!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, 3 years! COngrats to your group... I am sure you will have a fabulous time! Can't wait to see your pics.

Smiles,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am sure you all will have a fab time!!

Juls said...

Proud to be one of the 40!! I had a great time tonight. Thanks for organizing Toni.

Megan R said...

Can't wait to see some photos! I wish I had been there!! I bet you guys had a blast!