Friday, March 10, 2006

This Past Week in a Nut Shell....


1st I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes regarding the accident we were in last week. You all are supper sweet!

Ok, know to the fun stuff!!! Besides scrapbooking I LOVE photography, which most scrapbookers do. I started a photography class a week and a half ago and I'm already seeing a difference in my photographs!! I bought a Canon Digital Rebel XT last summer and haven't been using it to it's full potential! Now I feel like I'm getting my monies worth!

Last Sunday Araxi, Susy & I got together and went down to the Santa Monica Pier. Araxi & I have wanted to get together for a long time to do a photo shoot. I'm usually doing all the shooting so I never really get a chance to be on the other end of the lens. Araxi's style is very much like mine and I was really excited to have her photograph me!!! Araxi shot all the photos in RAW. She shot about 180 pictures and more then half of them came out GREAT!!! Thanks Araxi!!! You did a bang up job! Playing with the RAW images was so much fun! Here are some of my favorites Below.

DSC_0481-01DSC_0474-02
DSC_0505-01DSC_0517-02
DSC_0538-01DSC_0551-02
DSC_0577-02DSC_0588-01
If you'd like to see more pictures you can click HERE.
Last, but not least....I was named POTD (Pubster of the Day™) on 03-06-06 at 2peas! I was shocked!! What a wonderful surprise that was!!! Thanks again Megan for choosing me!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of you!!! Sounds like you two got some great shots. What a fab idea. :)

BTW, LOOOVE your banner.

Juls said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!!

Michelle W. said...

you are looking so beautiful!!! Love those photos.

Michelle

deb said...

foxy shots! ;) You look awesome and like you had a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast with you!!!! and you are beautiful no matter who shoots you but thanks for giving me the shot!!! MUAH!

Anonymous said...

ok.... you are so damn photogenic! I am very jealous, Great pictures of you Toni, sounds like a fun day.
Tena

Megan R said...

Fantastic photos Toni, I love the more casual poses with the hat! very cool!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Awesome pictures!! Congrats on POTD! I so wish I lived just a bit closer, I would love to be a Foxy Cropper!