Monday, March 13, 2006

Photography Class....

Tonight was our 3rd photography class.... It's a 3 hour class that meets every Monday night and it could be easily cut down to 2 hours. I'm learning stuff from the class, but the teacher is a bit SSSLLLLOOOWWW!!! The guy doesn't know how to work a computer....When he shows our images it takes forever!!!! He keep accidentally closing the window....he doesn't know how to browse through the images....come on dude....

The teacher told us to put 4 to 6 images on a CD for our assignments and there are people in the class that put 10 to 15 images and some of them have nothing to do with our assignments. Well, he goes through all of them.....even the ones that have nothing to do with our assignment!!! Argh..... come on people!!!

Ok, I'm done venting....LOL!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo not a sloooowww person!! But a photography class would be great!

Smiles,
Wendy

Sherri said...

I would LOVE to take a Photography class; missed the last one here at the U. Can't wait for the next one. I hope the teacher here isn't 'slow'. *giggles*

Adrienne said...

Glad you are learning things....phoey on the slow teacher! LOL

Lana said...

Vent away! Your photos below of the "foxes" are adorable!! :)

Crystle said...

Yeah he is slow, reminds me of a turtle in a flannel shirt....I am learning a bunch of things, I finally got to do my panning lesson...that was fun...