Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sophia's 2 Peas Challenge : List 10 things that you recommend

  1. One Page at a Time A new online kit club. I'm partial to this cause I'm on the Creative Team.
  2. Have a Girls Night Out (at least once a month)
  3. Croc shoes!! The BEST thing's I've ever put on my feet!
  4. Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks
  5. Jasmine Pearl Tea Late from Coffee Bean & Teal Leaf
  6. Augustana (Awesome Band)
  7. Conviction (New show Fri. 10 o'clock on NBC)
  8. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers....Da Bomb!
  9. The New Chatterbox Transparency Sticker Letters (Love'em)
  10. Hello (An awesome photo sharing program) You can also use it to upload pictures to Blogger.

2 Comments:

plualum said...

Hhhmmmm....never thought of trying the Tazo, but is sounds good. I think I'll give it a try when they quit selling Gingerbread Lattes!

Great List!

yezenia said...

Hey, you're the one that got me into the Magic Erasers. I totally agree, they're awesome!