Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Wow, I look really tired in that photo! So now you all know what I look like 1st thing in the morning with no makeup on! Did I scare you? Hee hee hee.....

Well, it's NSD!! Woo hoo.... So, Happy NSD to all my scrappin' friends and a BIG hug to all my FOXY girls!! For those of you that don't already know, I have a scrapbooking group here in Los Angeles called the Foxy Croppers! They are the most amazing bunch of women! I am so lucky to have so many friends to scrap with!!!

To me , not only does this day honor scrapbooking, it honors all the amazing people I've met through this hobby! Scrapbooking has changed my life in so many ways. I Love you girls! Have a GREAT day today and have fun scrappin'!!


Here's the 2 LO's I did today! Both were challenges at 2peas NSD event!! Had a GREAT time!

7 Comments:

Lana said...

These are ADORABLE awesome layouts!!! Toni - I wanted to thank you again for your donation to the Ann Arbor Lungevity walk. If you look a couple post down in my blog you can see what you helped support!! :) Thank yoU - you are a generous kind soul!

Kellie said...

Toni, cool layouts girl! Loving the colours, wow!

Kellie (babygotscraps)

Karalynn Tyler said...

Those are FANTASTIC layouts! Great job! I especially love the second one! Fun and bright!

justem said...

Your layouts are awesome!!! I saw that the top one a prize, you totally deserve it, they rock!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! And you look CUTE even without being all dolled up!! Congrats on the winning layout!

Sophia

~**Dawn**~ said...

i love your "happy girl" layout! =)

Molly said...

WOW!!! Those layouts are just amazing!