Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's All About FASHION! *Contest*


FashionContestPhotos copy
CherryArte Prize Product List:
12 Sheets CherryArte patterned paper: 6 sheets "Party Days"; 6 sheet "Tropics"
8 Sheets Bazzill Cardstock~ 3 out of 8 are "Mini Scalloped" paper
2 Packages Deluxe Designs Plain Janes Chipboard: Seventies #1; Flowers #3
2 Packages Junkitz Flowerz
1 Sheet Chatterbox Jumbo Alpha Stickers~ Red
1 Bag Button Bonanza~ Primary
1 Package Sassafras Lass Clear Stamps~ Doodled Borders
3 Bazzill Policy Envelopes- Brown
1 Package We R Memory Keepers Extra Large Snaps
1 Package Basic Grey Magnetic Snaps
1 Junkitz Accodion Mantel Book

8 Comments:

Plastic said...

Now you know I'm gonna enter this one! I mean wow. I have some awesome pics for this too.

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC KIT!! WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

i seriously may need to get in on this! fabulous contest and what a freakin awesome prize!

Melissa said...

awesome contest!! love it and you know I am going to enter ;)

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooh.

I am so excited! I can't wait to enter this contest!!

yippeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Im all over this!!!!!

Crafty Girl said...

WHOLLY bananas!!!!!
I so want in on this one!
Sarah

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Wow! What an awesome prize package! I'm definitely going to have to try for this one. :)