Thursday, August 31, 2006

Argh....36!

Tomorrow Is my birthday and I will have officially completed my 36th year of life!!! Yikes! Where does the time go?!?! Seriously! When you are young the years seem soooooo long, but now they seem like months rather that years!

Today my BEST FRIEND's Susy & Phil took me to lunch at BJ's! Nathan, their son (and my little monkey) was just cracking us up!! We had a lot of FUN! We also got FREE pazookies!!! Not 1, not 2, but THREE PAZOOKIES!!! I was like what's going on here!!! For god sakes...I'm trying to lose weight, not gain MORE!!! They had messed up Phil's order so they brought one for him, and cause it was my birthday, they brought another for me. The third one was an accident, but they gave it to us anyway.... We ended up taking the third one to go!!! So Nathan's sister Kaitlin had a nice surprise when she got home from school!!!

I sure hope this years doesnt go by too fast!!! I most certainly do not want to be 37 any time soon!!! I'm still dealin' with turning 36!

15 Comments:

jennihaywood said...

I read your blog all of the time and I draw so much inspiration from your layouts! I know you don't know me but I feel like I kind of know you through your pages and blog. I just wanted to thank you for inpiring me. Anytime I need to get my creativity flowen I check out your pages! I wish I lived in CA so I could be a part of Foxy Croppers. I would love to scrapbook with all of you talented gals! I hope you have a super B-day! Your LO with all of the circles ROCKS girl. Have a great night. Jenni

jennihaywood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Ok, lovetoscrap I tried to link to your blog, but the link isn't working, so If you come back here and look I wanted to say THANK YOU so much!!!

Toni

Anonymous said...

YUM!! I think I need one of them poozokies!!

Just so you know, I beat you to 36 but not by much, LOL!!

Hope you Birthday is AWESOME and your dreams and wishes come true!! CELEBRATE!!

Sarah Rice said...

Happy birthday! :)

corinne5 said...

happy B-day sweetie hope you have a wonderful day!

corinnexxx

Melissa said...

happy happy birthday!!

I love BJ's, in fact we went there the day before my birthday and they gave us a free yummy pazookie too with a pink candle ;) lol

enjoy your day!

Vee said...

Happy Birthday!! You look fab! :)

Jojo* said...

Happy 36th Toni! Enjoy your day!

Luv,
Jojo*

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day TONI!!!! Glad to hear you're out celebrating and just remember you are VERY VERY YOUNG, gf!

I adore BJ's - espec. their Pazookies. Thanks now you have me craving sweets! LOL

Megan R said...

Toni, Happy Birthday again! You look great! Not a day over 30, if you ask me!

What the heck is a pazookie? Glad you had a great day!!

Cheryl Wray said...

I just celebrated my 38th of the 31st. So I'm older than you!
I also need to know what a pazzokie is! How have I gone through life and never heard of that??!!

Plastic said...

Happy Late Birthday - I hope 37 Rocks

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!