Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Lot Went On This Past Week... Birthday, Scrappin', Photo Shoots & WORK!!!

Sept. 1 was my 36th birthday!! I had an AWESOME day! My parent’s took me out for an AWESOME lunch. We went to Shogun Sushi and it was yummy! After lunch I came home and relaxed for a bit, then got ready for dinner! I ate a lot that day…LOL! We met at Claim Jumpers at 7:00 for dinner and all my FOXY friends and some of their DH’s joined us. There were a few people that couldn’t make it and they were missed!!! The only thing that sucks about going out to a restaurant with so many people is that the table is so big you can see every one, but we managed….. I had a GREAT time and I think everyone else did too!!!




Capella had suggested that we make party favors for everyone… She had a ton of empty Mia Road tins, so she came up with this really cute idea to decorate the tins and put candy in them. The came out so cute that I didn’t want to part with them…Hee hee hee… Capella, Susy & I got together one night and made a bunch of them. The ones we didn’t finish that night Capella finished and she also got all the candy for them!!! Thanks Capella for all your hard work, It was greatly appreciated!!! Everyone LOVED the candy tins!!!

After dinner we went to the movies. We saw Little Miss Sunshine!!! This is a MUST see movie…I’m so serious!! DO NOT MISS IT!!!!! It was absolutely hysterical from beginning to end! The entire cast was FANTASTIC!

After we got out of the movies Margarita suggested that we go get a drink at Fridays. So we headed over there and sat down at the bar. Then the bartender came over and told us that the bar was closed!!! Argh…. What bar stops serving at 12:30!!! Well, it was too late to go anywhere else so we just sat there for a while talking and laughing at all the drunk people! It was actually quite entertaining! After about 25 minutes or so we decided to call it a night. I wanted to take a picture of the three of us, since Margarita missed dinner and I didn’t have any pics of her for my birthday. So there we were in the middle of the parking lot trying to take pictures. This young guy saw us and offered to take our picture. Let’s just say he was a little bit drunk and most of the pictures were blurry. We did manage to get one good picture! LOL!!! Oh, yeah…I skipped the part where this other drunken guy was trying to get us to come over to his house to drink…..Hum…I think NOT!

The next day Margarita, Ang & I had plans to get together EARLY the next morning for a photo shoot at the park. Well, I was up bright and early and hadn’t heard from either of them! They both overslept! LOL!!! It all worked out though. We just ended up getting together a little later. The only thing about that was it was HOT by the time we got to the park. I still managed to get some really cute shots.

After the park we went out to lunch. Where did we go? Shogun Sushi of course! That place is the bomb and I can eat sushi everyday!! After we finished up with lunch we met up with Jessica and her daughter Julia for a little more photo practice. Julie is such a cute and a wonderful subject to shoot. She just keeps smiling for ever!!!

Sunday September 3 was Kaitlin’s 9th birthday and we celebrated at Libby Lu’s! This place was just too cute! It’s a real girly girl place. The dress the girls up in these outfits and they do their hair and makeup. The girls had a blast!!! After that we went to Red Robin’s for lunch. The food was great and Kaitlin looked like she was having an AWESOME time with all her little girlfriends!

Monday was Labor Day and Capella & I went over to Ang’s to scrap all day long!!! All in all it was a very productive day of scrappin’!!! I mainly worked on my DT kit for One Page at a Time. This kit is AWESOME if I may say so myself!!! Hee hee hee….

The rest of the week was pretty mellow. Mostly just WORK, WORK, WORK…. That’s pretty much what’s been going on with me in a nutshell!

Tonight is gonna be a BLAST!!! Today is my friend Marissa’s 40th Birthday!!! Happy BIRTHDAY poopie!!! I can’t wait to celebrate with you tonight!!! Marissa is one of the FUNNIEST people I know!! I think it’s a Virgo thing….We just totally get each other!! Girl…I hope you have a ROCKIN’ good time tonight!!! You deserve it!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a blast!

scrapperjen said...

WOW! What a great week - it all sounds fantastic!
Happy belated B-day!

Megan R said...

WOW!! What a weekend, only wish I could have been there, sounds like you had a BLAST!!!

Anonymous said...

I was really sorry to miss your Foxy b-day night -- and the photos on the slide look great. We'll have to catch up next time we're together....!

The new blog looks great! xo