Wednesday, November 08, 2006

LO's I did at the Ball in the Fall crop!

I always have a BLAST at Gingers crops and this one was GREAT except for me being DEAD tired!!! The night before Ang & I drove out to Irvine to Scrapbook Oasis!!! Ang had heard that they got a BUNCH of new stuff in and we had to check it out!!! I love shopping there...The girls are just soooo sweet.

This picture below is of the radio in Ang's car...Yup, we left Scrapbook Oasis just after midnight!!! We were both hungry...actually I was starving, so we stopped at In-n-Out burger. I didn't get home till after 2am and I woke up at 6:40 to get my stuff ready for the crop!!! Hee hee hee. We had a GREAT time though....We were rockin' out to 80's music on Ang's XM Radio!!!




Here are the LO's I did when I finally for my 2nd wind at about 3:30!!!



Last but not least....Ginger had this GREAT idea to make cards for the troops. This was mine.

8 Comments:

corinne5 said...

cool new lo's girl and those halloween pics are gorgeous~!

corinnexxx

Vee said...

looks awesome!
love them!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Fantastic projects! TFS!

Lorrie said...

How did you manage to crop with such a little amount of sleep? I'm afraid my lo's would look like I was scrapping drunk!! The lo's are awesome btw. I love the naked chef!! lol.

Jenn said...

I love the Naked one...my son LOVES to take his clothes off....LOL

Alex said...

Love all the lo's Toni, especially the card, and how awesome that your going to send it to the troops!!

Plastic said...

All so fab. - I have to know what you used for your you and me layout - the title is amazing...

Cheryl Wray said...

I just love that pic of you with the pumpkins! Just so cute!! And all the layouts are wonderful!!