Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ouch to Oh Yeahhhhh.....

The day started out GREAT! I met some of the girlies for lunch early this afternoon! We went to the Cheesecake Factory! Yummy!!!

Now to the OUCH!!! I had an MRI with contrast this afternoon!!! Let me tell you ...... that shit HURT!!! They had to give me an injection in the joint of my shoulder!! It was NOT fun let me tell you! This is a photo of my shoulder and that little black spot is the needle going in to it!!!


After that craziness was over, I headed to Costco to get my hands on the new Zune! I love this thing! I bought an Ipod and I really did not like it. I am so lovin' the Zune! It is just the coolest!!! You can share music & photos with other Zumers!!! If they are within 30 feet of you you can beam stuff from your Zune to theirs!! Oh, and it also has an FM tuner!


2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes with your shoulder! Love your playlist ;-)

Kelly said...

Dang girl, that doesn't look like a little black dot to me! Hope it feels better now...