Sunday, November 26, 2006

December Kit












Here's your first peek at the One Page at a Time December kit! I was super tired last night, then I went to bed and I just could not sleep. So, I got my butt out of bend and decided to work on a LO for the new kit! This picture was from last year and I wanted to scrap it, but just never got around to it. I'm glad I waited, cause this kit was PERFECT with all the BLING!

Journaling Reads:
For Christmas 2005 my parents bought me a pair of diamond earrings!!! They're just beautiful!

9 Comments:

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

That's a heck of a kit!! :)

LOVE the LO you did!

Anonymous said...

Love the LO - it is gorgous and so is this yummie kit!

Anonymous said...

great LO and love love the kit - can't wait til mine arrives in my box next month!

Anonymous said...

That kit looks great! I'm looking forward to get it!

Eve

*Jeanne* said...

Gorgeous design Toni! What an amazing kit! WOW!

Anonymous said...

cute banner and super cute layout!!! :) love the colors!

Anonymous said...

*gasp* DROOOOOOOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously this kick is flippin awesome! I just love it and love that layout!

Michelle said...

Hi Toni - thanks for peeking at my blog. FYI: I always lurk on yours even if I don't comment. :D

The layout is just soooooo cute! Love it!

The kit just look amazing!