Wednesday, November 29, 2006

2007 OPAAT DT!


I can't even begin to tell you how hard this was!! Seriously! We had HUNDREDS of submissions!! So much amazing talent out there!!! Who know Singapore had so many AWESOME scrapbookers!! Not me, but now I most certainly do!! BEATIFUL stuff from all around the WORLD!! We were supposed to only be picking {4} new ST members, well we just couldn't narrow it down, so we added {9]!!!!




Thank you all that submitted and we hope you come visit us on the message boards and share you AMAZING work in the gallery. OPAAT is such an AWESOME community and everyone on the boards is just so NICE!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was a hard decision! congrats on your new team!

Michelle said...

Hey Toni - I'm sure it wasn't easy for you guys to choose!

Thanks for taking the time to look at my submission and for HM!! :D

Kelly said...

I think the team is gonna do great things! I have been looking through their blogs and I am floored!! Great choices :)